A subtle rainbow of lighthearted tones featuring a whisper-soft alpaca blend is what makes this dog sweater so unique and versatile.
- Handcrafted from alpaca fiber blends
- Soft and warm to the touch
- Not itchy & hypoallergenic
- Leash opening
– Ugo is a Mini Dachshund size XS
– Milo is a Yorkshire Terrier size XS
This garment has been designed thinking on the well-being of your pet.
* At Alqo Wasi we’re always trying to improve our products to better suit our furry friends. In an effort for constant improvement, we have a slight reduction in the sweater’s length for 2022 Collection. Don’t worry! These are minor changes, you are still the same size.
Please note that orders of the New Collection will be shipping from Alqo Wasi July 11th. As always, we can assure you that their unique collection is worth the wait!
NOTE: JUMPERS RUN LARGE
50% Alpaca, 45 % Acrylic, 5% Wool.
Alqo Wasi is devoted to creating timeless and authentic pieces made of luxurious alpaca fiber blends.
Alpaca is one of the world’s most luxurious fabrics, “it” is a jewel among all other synthetic fibres and harsh materials found in our everyday lives. The world of high fashion recognizes alpaca for its natural attributes:
- Natural thermostat: Alpaca fibre traps body heat in cooler temperatures and releases it in the warmer ones.
- Pilling: The silky fibre and long hairs of alpaca wool allow less pilling compared to other fibres.
- Animal-friendly: Alpaca is not harmed during the shearing process.
- Softness (hand): Alpaca fibre is silky, soft, supple, and smooth to the touch. It is prized for its unique silky feel and luxurious handle. Alpaca is as soft as cashmere and warmer and stronger than lambs’ wool.
- Elasticity and Resistance: Alpaca fibre is unusually strong, resilient, and has very good elasticity, making it possible to compare it with wool and other animal fibres.
- Lanolin-free: Lanolin is grease found in most sheep’s wool that protects the fibre, imparts a “unique” odour, and is the cause of wool allergies. “Alpaca” fibre does not itch, and it is hypoallergenic.
- Does not preserve humidity.